Last updated on Feb 1, 2021
We may use your information:
• to provide you with information or the Platform;
• to create and maintain your accounts;
• to process transactions or payments that you have requested or agreed to receive;
• to process your registration with the Platform, including verifying your information is active and valid;
• to search for you and contact you about participating in Screeners, Campaigns, or active survey participation opportunities or data collection to build your Participant Profile;
• for internal record keeping and administrative purposes; and to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you
• to determine if you qualify for or inform you about Campaigns in certain locations;
• to establish and conduct Campaigns on behalf of Researchers or Poocho, or Campaigns by Researchers and, under our contract with you (the Participant Terms and Conditions), provide Researchers with Campaign Entries, certain Participant Profile Information, and certain Screener Data for Researchers to use for their own business purposes;
• if it is Screener Data or Campaign Entries, as part of a Campaign in which a Participant has participated, including to analyze and synthesize research findings;
• to enhance or improve the Platform;
• to customize your experience with the Platform, or to provide you specific content that is most relevant to you;
• for research, statistical analysis, and business intelligence purposes with the help of computer science technologies including without limitation, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Such demographics will be in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form thereby ensuring anonymity unless specifically consented by You to use the information for the above-mentioned purposes in a non-anonymous form.
• to contact you (such as via email) with regard to your use of the Platform and, in our discretion, changes to the Platform and/or the Platform’ policies;
• to send offers and promotional materials related to the Platform and for other Poocho marketing purposes;
• for Poocho’s advertising, marketing, publicity, and promotional activities. Such demographics will be in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form thereby ensuring anonymity unless specifically consented by You to use the information for the above-mentioned purposes in a non-anonymous form.
• to transcribe interviews and/or videos;
• to comply with any procedures, laws , and regulations which apply to us, to comply with our legal obligations or, otherwise, where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others; or to disclose your information if we believe it is necessary to share information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property, violations of the Platform other policies, or as otherwise required by law when responding to subpoenas, court orders and other legal processes.